Please select the relevant job title below for full details of the vacancy.
If you’re interested in working with us but cannot see a suitable vacancy at this time, please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you would be a great addition to our fantastic team.
Please send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
To view out Privacy Notice for Job Applicants please click here
Agencies: We are grateful for your interest, but any positions advertised on MBH Design Studio Ltd. website will be hired directly. Jobs posted here cannot be advertised via recruitment agent sites.
Assistant Architectural Project Runner
West Byfleet | £16k - £18kFind out moreAssistant Architectural Project Runner
Location: West Byfleet Office
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000
Do you want a career in Architecture working for a property and construction consultancy where you will be involved in projects that are rich and diverse, spanning many different building types and sectors, both in the UK and internationally?
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, we now have an opportunity for an Assistant Architectural Project Runner to join us at our headquarters in West Byfleet, Surrey
Our projects include blue chip international retailers, leisure, residential, offices and private one off commissions.
- Providing CAD drawings to Project Leader’s design for approvals, tender, construction and post-construction.
- Providing general drawing issue tasks such as printing, plotting, laminating, posting, uploading to 3rd party portals, emailing, etc.
- Assisting Project Leader with general project running duties e.g. submission of planning applications, etc.
- Assisting Project Leader in undertaking simple site surveys and visits to take measurements and photographs.
- Undertaking researches and collating information for the preparation of feasibility reports and designs.
The successful candidate will have:
- An excellent ability to multitask between projects and an unrivalled speed on projects
- A good level of written and spoken English (including technical terminology)
- Strong verbal and graphic presentation skills.
- Ability to assist senior project directors in design coordination and management tasks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take constructive feedback and willing to learn from senior members of the team
- Basic knowledge and application of UK building regulations
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Willingness to attend site visits. With possible overnight stays, travelling outside the UK, and driving long distances within UK.
Training & Continual Professional Development:
- On the job training will be provided
- Funded college/university courses will be offered
- Monthly CPD seminars
The following attributes are advantageous but not essential:
- Driving Licence
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can assist our Project Leaders and show an eagerness and willingness to learn.
You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high level of diligence and organisational skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.